As per various studies & researches, there are numerous health benefits of raw apple cider vinegar some of which have been describe below:
- Substances in raw apple cider vinegar help in reducing bad Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol significantly. As a result High density lipoprotein cholesterol has been increased leading towards lesser number of heart diseases. Adequate intake of water mixed with apple cider vinegar helps in keeping the blood sugar at optimum level resulting in healthy heart.
- Utilizing Raw Apple Cider Vinegar with water on hair keep away the dandruff and give them shiny look. It can also be used as an after cleanser conditioner.
Apple cider vinegar benefits for skin
- Apple cider vinegar mixed with water helps in getting rid of acne. It helps in reducing skin inflammation. It may help decrease moles. The mixture of apple cider vinegar and water can be used as face wash resulting in smooth and glowing skin. You can use this mixture of water and apple cider vinegar before bed and in the morning as well. However it is suggested to consult a dermatologist before applying this mixture as the acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar may have different impact on different skin.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar and honey
- Both honey and apple cider vinegar have multiple health benefits. Honey when mix with apple cider vinegar helps in improving digestive system as well as strengthening of immune system. Also both of them when combined helps in reduction of bad cholesterol level. Moreover honey when mix with ACV, it helps in eradicating the bitter taste of raw apple cider vinegar. It is recommended to have a glass of Apple cider vinegar and honey weight loss drink before bed. Apple cider vinegar and honey weight loss drink can easily be prepared by mixing one table spoon of apple cider vinegar and one table spoon of honey in a glass of plain water.
Apple Cider vinegar for diabetes
- Various studies claim that apple cider vinegar is beneficial for patients of type 2 diabetes. On the other hand, it is highly recommended to consult physician before taking apple cider vinegar in your appetite as the acetic acid present in ACV may react with medications of diabetes and heart patients.
Moreover Apple Cider vinegar can be utilized as an antiperspirant and to treat sunburns. ACV counteracts the development of hurtful microscopic organisms like coli.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Weight Loss?
- Numerous studies have been conducted in order the extract the maximum benefits from apple cider vinegar, out of which most studies reveals the acetic acid present in raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar helps in reducing hunger and makes you feel full, resulting in small meal intakes. These small meal intakes results in considerable weight loss. Follow the guide How to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss in order to reduce body fats quickly. It is recommended to take Apple Cider Vinegar weight loss drink twice a day, one in the early morning and one before going to bed at night.
Thanks for visiting my Weight Loss & Fitness Blog.