Find below the Easy Ab Workouts That Work Fast. Three Sets of each exercise with minimum resting.
- Crunches :: Ten to Twenty Repetitions or till Failure
- SIT-UP :: Ten to Twenty Repetitions or till Failure
- COBRA :: Ten to Sixty Repetitions or till Failure
- PLANK :: 20 to 120 Seconds or till Failure
- LEG RAISES :: Ten to Twenty Repetitions or till Failure
- Place your hands behind your head without contacting your fingers together by placing your thumbs precisely behind your ears.
- Lift your head off the floor in below mention position.
- Bend your knees while placing your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands on opposing shoulders so that your arms are closed behind your head.
- Lift until you are about thirty degree off the floor. Then stay for a second, exhale and then slowly return to starting position.
- Lie straight on the floor while positioning your face towards the floor.
- Put your weight through your elbows and arch your back until you fell your lower back has been tightened.
- Lift your head up in line with your neck, therefore keeping the spine neutral.
- Your elbows should be directly beneath your shoulders.
- Your body should be straight from head to toe.
- Lie straight on the floor while positioning your face towards the ceiling.
- Place your arms flat on the floor for support.
- Raise your feet towards the ceiling, while keeping your logs straight.
- Pause shortly when your legs are at right angle to your trunk and then lower the legs slowly.
Follow this beginner core workout routine in order to achieve 6 pack abs and physique of your dreams.
Thanks for visiting my Weight Loss & Fitness Blog.