Find below the intense ab workout plan for females. Three Sets of each exercise with minimum resting.
- BICYCLES :: Forty to Fifty Repetitions or till Failure
- SIT-UPS :: Forty to Fifty Repetitions or till Failure
- COBRA :: Twenty to Sixty Repetitions or till Failure
- PLANKS :: 60 to 150 Seconds or till Failure
- SIDE CRUNCHES :: Forty to Fifty Repetitions or till Failure
- BALLET TWISTS :: Forty to Fifty Repetitions or till Failure
- SIDE PLANKS :: 60 to 150 Seconds or till Failure
- Lie on your back on the floor.
- Place your hands behind your head without interlacing your fingers and keeping your elbows wide.
- Rotate torso simultaneously with elbow moving towards the opposite knees as knees pump in and out from chest throughout exercise.
- Repeat for opposite side.
- Bend your knees while placing your feet flat on the floor.
- Place your hands on opposing shoulders so that your arms are closed behind your head.
- Lift until you are about thirty degree off the floor. Then stay for a second, exhale and then slowly return to starting position.
- Lie straight on the floor while positioning your face towards the floor.
- Put your weight through your elbows and arch your back until you fell your lower back has been tightened.
- Lift your head up in line with your neck, therefore keeping the spine neutral.
- Your elbows should be directly beneath your shoulders.
- Your body should be straight from head to toe.
- Bend your knees while placing your feet flat on the floor and grasp the core tight.
- Elevate your shoulders and head slightly and move upper part of your body to the right and vice versa.
- Sit on the floor, extending legs and pressing them together firmly.
- From the hips, lean back at forty five degree angle.
- Place right arm on the floor while twisting torso to the right and keeping left arm reaching overhead for 3 slow counts.
- Repeat movement with the left arm on the floor.
- Stay in the posture described in ballet twist for sixty seconds or as much as You can till failure.
Strengthen your abs by following this intense ab workout at home or any other location feasible for You.
Thanks for visiting my Weight Loss & Fitness Blog.