Ultimate Simple Margarita Recipe. Follow below mention steps for making best Simple Margarita:
- Mint Leaves Ten to Fifteen
- Lemon Juice Two Table Spoons
- Sugar syrup half cup
- Salt/Black Salt half Table Spoon
- Soda Water/Carbonated drink-7UP/Sprite 1 cup
- Ice Cubes
- Add all the above mentioned ingredients mint leaves, Sugar Syrup, Lemon Juice, Salt, and Ice Cubes in a blender & grind well.
- Then add Soda Water/Carbonated drink & blend both liquids again.
- Pour the grinded mixture in glass. You can garnish the glass by sprinkling crushed sugar on edges of the glass or by placing the mint leaves on top of the glass.
- And Simple Margarita is all set to serve.
Cooking Time: 5 to 10 Minutes
Serve: Two Persons
Note: Sugar Syrup can be made easily by mixing half cup of sugar in half cup of water.
Thanks for visiting my Weight Loss & Fitness Blog.