There are many health benefits of grapefruits some of which are depicted below:
Grapefruit Benefits For Weight Loss:
The high measures of fiber in grapefruit juice makes You feel full and helps You abstain from gorging. Grapefruit functions as an incredible hunger suppressant when contrasted with numerous different nourishments. As a result You crave less for food and thus eat less leading towards weight loss. Fiber present in Grapefruit juice helps in eradicating constipation makes you feel light throughout the day.
1 Grapefruit calories vary from one hundred to one hundred six. The low calorie content of grapefruit make it highly beneficial for weight loss. Various studies have shown that the adequate intake of grapefruits helps in burning calories efficiently.
The water content of grapefruits is very high. One grapefruit contains almost ninety to ninety two percent of water which helps in keeping your body hydrated.
Grapefruit juice is highly antioxidant helps in strengthening immune system, a significant solution for flu and protection against deadly disease known as cancer. The antioxidants present in grapefruit helps in fighting against various type of cancers including skin cancer, breast cancer or blood cancer. Grapefruits have rich content of Vitamin C which helps in fighting against various bacterial and viral diseases.
Grapefruit juice is rich in Vitamin C helps in fighting against various diseases like high blood pressure, heart diseases, high temperature e.t.c. Grapefruit is a rich source of well know nutrient known as potassium which helps in reducing high blood pressure as well as in improving heart health.
Grapefruits enable you to disperse your tiredness and boost up your energy level.
Grapefruit intake can enable diabetes patients to control the progression of sugar in their body. However it is recommended for diabetics to consult their physicians before taking grapefruit in their diet.
Grapefruit benefits for skin
Grapefruits are highly antioxidant and possess anti-inflammatory properties which help in brightening the skin. The antioxidants present in the grapefruits act as a shield for your skin and helps in protecting damage to skin cells. Vitamin A presents in the grapefruit possess anti-aging properties, reduce the production of wrinkle and give you younger looks. Also grapefruits contain Salicylic Acid possessing anti-inflammatory capabilities helps in getting rid of acne and pores on the skin.
Grapefruit juice weight loss recipe
Find below the ultimate recipe for grapefruit weight loss drink
- Fresh Grapefruit – Two
- Ice Cubes – four to Six
- Lemon – One and a half
- Peel the grapefruits.
- Pour the peeled grapefruits in the juicer and blend.
- Now add the ice cubes and blend again.
- Squeeze the lemons into the juice.
- Your Grapefruit juice weight loss recipe is ready to serve.
- You can add one tea spoon of apple cider vinegar for quick weight loss results.
Grapefruit Detox Water recipe
Below mention grapefruit detox water recipe can also be used as weight loss drink effectively.
- Fresh Grapefruit Juice – One Cup
- Apple Cider vinegar – One table spoon
- Lemon – Two (Cut into slices)
- Water – One Cup
- Raw Honey – One table spoon
- Ice Cubes
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients including slices of lemon into water.
- Take one fresh grapefruit and cut into slices.
- Add these slices into the detox drink as well.
- Add ice if needed.
How to eat a Grapefruit
- Cut the grapefruit down the middle. The grapefruit will split into two pieces.
- Now cut the both grapefruit pieces into slices.
- Take the slices one by one and cut right around the edge of the slice in order to eliminate its hard skin.
- After peeling off the skin you can further cut the slices into small cubes. The grapefruit is ready to eat.
Thanks for visiting my Weight Loss & Fitness Blog.