Find below the Ultimate health benefits of green tea with honey:
- Green tea with honey is highly recommended for weight loss. The organic compounds in green tea help in boosting the conversion of diet into calories leading towards improved performance of digestive system. This phenomenon helps in weight loss.
- Drinking a cup of green tea and honey before any meal aids in suppressing your hunger resulting in less meal intakes and getting rid of over eating leading towards weight loss.
- Taking green tea after meal helps in strengthening metabolism rate.
- Green tea is rich in proteins, vitamin B, potassium, iron and caffeine which helps in boosting brain neurons makes your memory sharp.
- It is highly beneficial for patients of diabetes as it keeps blood sugar level within the limits.
- Green tea with honey are highly antioxidant which helps in boosting immune system and protecting various damages to our body including not all but different types of cancer.
- Green tea contains catechins which help in killing numerous types of bacteria. Various studies have shown that many bacteria responsible for bad breath can be killed by utilizing green tea.
- Both Green Tea and Honey helps in improving digestive system by getting rid of bloating and act as a shield against well known disease known as constipation.
- The antioxidant property of green tea helps in minimizing bad cholesterol by improving flow of blood and improves the heart health.
Benefits of Green Tea for Skin
Green tea leaves are rich in numerous nutrients and antioxidants which make it a great anti aging product. This antioxidant property of green tea protect the cells from damage and helps in vanishing wrinkles, dark spots and acne. Green tea possess anti-inflammation properties and give your skin a fresh, younger and lively look.
How To Make Green Tea With Honey
- Use fresh green tea leaves or green tea bags.
- It is suggested to boil the water first.
- Add green tea leaves for fifteen to twenty seconds.
- Add honey and pour the mixture in a cup.
- Your green tea with honey is ready is ready to serve.
Green Tea With Honey Side Effects
While there are numerous health benefits of green tea as described above however it has side effects as well. Follow below mention guidelines in order to get rid of green tea side effects.
- Do not take green tea on empty stomach. Drinking green tea on empty stomach may results in acidity or heart burns. It is recommended to drink green approximately one hour before or one hour after taking meal in order to utilize its maximum benefits.
- Do not take green tea with honey at night right before going to bed. As mentioned above green tea is rich in caffeine which may affect your sleep. So drinking green tea with honey before bed is not recommended.
- It is not recommended to take more than three cups of green tea in a day, as over utilizing green tea may results in stomach problems. Consult your physician before taking green tea in excessive amount.
- Over utilization of both green tea and honey might results in sleeplessness and increase in acidity.
Green Tea with Ginger and Lemon
Utilizing green tea with ginger and lemon helps in maximizing the benefit of weight loss. Boil water with ginger and then dip green tea bag for fifteen to twenty minutes. Squeeze lemon and outstanding weight loss drink is ready.
Thanks for visiting my Weight Loss & Fitness Blog.